Date, Outset Time & Stadium:
- Date:03 November,2023
- Time: 11:30 PM IST
- Stadium: King Fahd International Stadium, Saudi Arabia.
Al Shadab vs Al Al Ittihad Match Preview
The present standings of both teams will be a deciding factor in numerous upcoming matches. The summary below shows the overall statistics of both teams and their performances so far:
- Al Shadab: With eleven matches Al Shadab has earned twelve points and thereby secured the eleventh position in the points table of Saudi Pro League. Out of the last five matches Al Shadab has won two matches and lost two matches and one match was a draw.
- Al Ittihad: With eleven matches Al Ittihad has earned twenty-one points and thus secured the sixth position in the points table. Out of the last five matches Al Ittihad has won one match, lost one, and three were drawn.
Head to Head
Out of a total of twenty-one matches between Al Shadab and Al Ittihad, Al Shadab has won five matches while Al Ittihad has won twelve matches and the rest of four matches between them were drawn.
Al Shadab vs Al Ittihad: Where, & How to Watch:
For football fans all over the world, television channels have been broadcasting live matches directly from the stadiums at the convenience of people. Apart from this, some apps are also streaming the live matches between the teams. Below are the channels and apps to view the live broadcast of Saudi Arabia Pro League 2023.
|Online viewing apps
|Sony Sports Network
|Saudi Pro League Official App
|United States of America (USA)
How to watch Al Shadab vs. Al Ittihad for free
The public may stream live matches from Saudi Pro League directly to their homes on various networks. The below-mentioned nations provide free access to the Saudi Pro League for football fans from all over the world:
|Live Streaming channels
|United States of America(USA)
Al Shadab Team News
Al Shadab lost to Abha on 28th October 2023 at Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Stadium, Saudi Arabia. The team lost to Abha with 1-2. F Al Muwallad from Al Shadab scored one goal at 76 minutes and thus retained the position of team at number eleven in points table. At present management of Al Shadab can place any player of their choice since no injuries have been reported.
Al Ittihad Team News
The match between Al Ittihad and Al Hazm was a draw on 26 October 2023 at Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium, Saudi Arabia. Both the teams scored two goals each. K Benzema and H Kadesh from Al Ittihad scored one goal each at 26 minutes and 81 minutes respectively. With this win Al Ittihad maintained their rank at sixth position on the points table.
Al Ittihad is a champion currently in form and is consistently performing very well in this season of Saudi Pro League. They have maintained their ranking at number six which makes them a challenge for the rival teams. The engaging form of Al Ittihad paves the way towards their victory in the upcoming match against Al Shadab.
Al Shadab vs Al Ittihad Betting Tips and Odds:
- Tip 1: Match Result – Al Ittihad
- Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes
- Tip 3: Al Ittihad to score first goal– Yes
Over/Under 2.5 goals
Al Shadab vs Al Ittihad Probable Lineups
The most probable lineup for both teams is mentioned below:
- Goalkeeper: S Kim
- Defenders: H Al Yami,R Saiss, I Santos,Fawaz, Ali Marzouq Al Saqour Al Yami
- Midfielders: Ever Banega, G Cuellar, H Alqahtani.
- Forwards: H Bahbri, H Diallo, Carlos
Al Shadab vs Al Ittihad: Top players to watch
On 3rd November,2023 both the teams of Al Shadab and Al Ittihad will be competing in the upcoming Saudi Arabia Pro League match at King Fahd International Stadium, Saudi Arabia. And hence some of the players of both the teams are sure to catch an eye. Since few players of the competing teams are performing very well, it would be crucial for the overall match.
- Habib Diallo scored two goals so far in the professional league 2023/2024 season. His best position is as a striker. His overall FC 24 rating is 78. He has a medium attacking work rate and a low defensive work rate. Dribbling and short passing are his skills.
- E Banega has scored two goals in this tournament. He plays as a center midfielder and has an FC 24 rating of 79. He has a medium attacking work rate and a medium defensive work rate. Dribbling, long passing, curve, and ball control are his skills.
- R Saiss has a score of two goals in this tournament. His best playing position is center back. He has an FC 24 rating of 78. R Saiss has a medium attacking work rate and a high defensive work rate.
- Fahad Al Muwallad has scored two goals in the tournament. He plays as a left midfielder and has FC 24 ratings of 64. He has a high attacking work rate and a medium defensive work rate.
- K Benzema has scored five goals this season. His best playing position is center forward. And his overall FC 24 rating is 90. He has a medium attacking work rate and a medium defensive work rate.
- A Hamdallah has scored five goals in the Saudi Pro League. He plays as a striker and has an FC 24 rating of 77. He has a high attacking work rate and a low defensive work rate.
- Romarinho has scored three goals so far in this tournament. He plays as a center forward and has a FC 24 rating of 79.